Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Express Love

Express Love - What is the first thought which came to your mind by reading the title? If you had thought that I was going to tell something about the express love which happens in the world (and that I would be scolding it back and forth with a lot of smoke coming out of my ears), then, I have to thank you that you have actually read some of my posts and have got a good (in the sense, accurate) opinion about this blog.

In fact, I have got some feedback from my friends that I am only good in scolding others/things. One of my friends told blatantly, "the only thing you know is to make fun of others and scold things. You don't know how and what to write about good things". I went through the pain of reading my past recent post in various blogs and concluded that 'he is right'. But this post has nothing to do with express love with express as an adjective (is it an adjective? Am I wrong?). It is just 'express' as a verb.

Suppose, I tell you that 'someone becomes very angry on a person', what would you think that the someone would do? As soon as possible and as much as possible, he/she would do everything in his/her power to show that he/she is angry on them. It could just be gestures, or shouting, or scowling, or in the worst case, breaking the things around them. Suppose, I tell you that 'someone loves another person very much'. The love here could mean the love between friends, husband-and-wife, father/mother to their children and vice versa, or people who are in love. What do you imagine first?

Best Friends Are Huggable


Among friends, you may imagine that they are going outside and simply talking? Or they are playing a game? Or what? Among husband-wife, the expressing of love may differ greatly on how long have they been married :). Among parent to their children, what can you imagine? Suppose a parent loves the son/daughter and if suppose the child is not a child but a grown up adult, how can you imagine them expressing their love? If the child is hurt, the parent will worry more than anyone else? You imagined like that? Or how? How can a grown up adult express his/her love of his/her parents and vice-versa? In either case, the people will not (or can not?) tell others that they love them.

A Mother's Love

If we want to imagine expressing anger, we can easily do it. If we want to imagine expressing love it is very difficult to imagine (of course, I understand that anger is universal and almost common for all kind of relationships and love differs), but still, expressing love is a very difficult thing. Am I right? This is the problem with me, actually, I wanted to express something else with this post, but the on-the-fly-junk has won the actual-junk and I think I will have to write another post to write what I actually wanted to write (three 'write' in one small sentence.. awkward right? :)) as the size of this post has already become big. seeYouSoon();

8 comments:

Dobby Severus Salazar said...

eeep.... eeep.... eeep.... eeevaa...? eeeevaaaaaa?

Sasidharan said...

read ur blog
onnum puriyala
getting head ache... :)

Shan said...

Vijay padam maadhiri edhuvumae Puriyala...

Mudiayala ...

~Shan

Amudhan said...

@Praba:
Oh boy... I am sorry Praba... after reading this, I think you have become mentally unstable... :) I am feeling responsible for that...

@Sasi:
Don't worry Sasi... I will write the second part (and if possible the third part also). If you read them, you will never get any kind of ache ever after that...

@Shan:
If all my blogs are like Vijay movies, this one is like Sura?

== And for everybody you lost their sanity by reading this post ==

Sorry about this :) I will try make it up to you guys...

Sinduja said...

I find a lot of similarities between the theme of your post and the way you have written it. Intentional? :)

There is so much more to something that what can be seen (or written, as in this case :) ). When expression (post) cannot always do justice to say it all, the truth seems to remain confined to the sender (writer). Yet, the message often does not need a medium. Sometimes, even without adequate expression, it reaches those it has to.

Amudhan said...

@Sindu
Unfortunately, it was not intentional... ;) I actually blabbered and dragged the theme and killed the post...

I had to read your second statement multiple times to understand it Sindu :)... I now hope that the message has reached at least one of the receivers (readers).

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment!

Shyam said...

You have labelled your blogs very well. But i can understand the confusion, coz the topic is like that.If you r serious about writing on this again then "Tips" - Talk to ur parents, ur siblings etc...in short ur loved ones; watch a lot of romantic movies.:-)

"I express love to my mom by a hug(overjoyed), shed tears on her lap(pain) and a minutes silence by holding her hand(angry)."

But keep it going buddy...Will be looking for the second edition.

Amudhan said...

@Shyam:
Thanks for reading my blogs and thanks a lot for leaving this comment. I had completely forgotten what I wanted to write, but now, I remember it. I will try to write the second and the final part...